This building dates back to circa 1700’s. It was originally ½ the size it is now. The area inside at
the rear was the original smokehouse for the property. This is evident by the charring on the
In late 1800’s to early 1900’s an addition was added so the building could house wagons and
We now use this as our museum to agriculture housing tools that were used in day to day
farming. Some of these tools were originally housed at the Dept. of Agriculture Museum which
was housed at Cook College on the Rutgers campus until it closed in 2016.