GEORGIA ROAD SCHOOLHOUSE
This Schoolhouse and the West Freehold Schoolhouse are the only two original schoolhouses remaining in the Township. Situated on a parcel of land that was granted to the Township from the proprietors of East Jersey in 1735. A stipulation is the original deed was that the property must always be used for education. This school was in continuous operation from 1735 until 1956.